Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

ART-GALLERY - Changing images of Blackness (2)

Viqi French

if you believe, raise your hand ...

if you believe, raise your hand ...

Mission accomplished: The evangelists travel from city to city, saving souls...
Hochgeladen am 3. Oktober 2009
von Viqi French


Viqi French 
 is from St.Louis, where she has created many of 
her  Photographic-Art-pictures 
At the time the Artist is living in Chicago and works as a copywriter and publicist. 
If you want to see more of Viqi and her wonderful images please meet them at Flickr: Viqi French 
or click above 

Promise: You will love it!!!

Free at Last

Free at Last

Greetings and thanks for visiting my photostream!

I'm a copywriter and publicist who loves photography. Photographers are among my favorite clients, as I've enjoyed writing e-courses, e-books, website copy and more for Internet marketers in this niche.

I hope you'll contact me regarding any pro writing or marketing needs you have, too. I'd love to work with you.

Thanks for your interest & enjoy!

Viqi
viqifrench@gmail.com

 Nu Thinker


Nu Thinker
Sure wish I knew what was on this guy's mind... Maybe YOU have an idea of what he's thinking?

Obama Still Coming


Obama Still Coming

What was funny about taking this one... The guy on the bike saw me taking the pics so kept circling the block and riding past -- over and over. We never exchanged a word or glance, but I could tell he loved being in the picture.


Guess he hoped this would show up somewhere cool and give him his well-deserved 15 minutes of fame. ;-) Thanks, man!

Summer's Secret


Summer's Secret


All images by Viqi French
Alle Arbeiten von Viqi French, Chicago,USA: viqifrench@gmail.com

Thank you, Viqi!!!
Love & Peace !!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen